Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 21, 2011

Friends, Romans, Countrymen!

My address in Brazil is:
-Elder Bryson Thomas Grondel
Brazil Florianopolis Mission
Brazil Missionary Training Center
Rua Padre Antonio D´Angelo, 121
Casa Verde
02516-040 Sao Paulo - SP
Brazil
...
Have fun writing that out on my stuff =]
Dear Santa: I really want to get a portuguese quad for christmas. That is literally all I want.
I have been marking mine up like crazy since I have been here learning so much and studying all the time. We started reading a chapter a day in O Livro de Mormon to start our foreign scripture study and it is so awesome how much we can already understand.When it comes to the gospel and the scriptures I can talk about a lot, but when it comes to real life or responses to my questions that is where I am going to have to learn in the field. I am all packed and somehow my bags have a total weight of about 10 less pounds.
Eu amo voces

-Elder Grondel
At 11:30 a.m. yesterday, November 23, 2011, Elder Bryson Grondel arrived at the missionary training center (CTM) in Sao Paulo Brazil. The flight from SLC to Atlanta and then to Brazil took a combination of 24 hrs. He got to call and speak to his family during his lay over in Atlanta, only got 1 min. with Landon:( Now the real journey begins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment