Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 15, 2011


The one thing that I havej really been working on these last 2 weeks is charity. Because I always look for the areas that can be improved in myself and a lot of the time that carries over into the lives of others as well... we are admonished to "avoid pride" "and boast not in our strength, but the strength of the Lord just like Alma.''. This is also making me very grateful for the upbringing that I have had. You taught me very well how to receive and give constructive criticism. Also, you taught me how to be a true leader, a leader who leads with love and understanding. knowing that sometimes we must change our attitudes because the ppl around us are not going to change. I have been blessed with a lot more charity this week, although I still struggle, I am able to forgive more easily and I am so very greatful for your prayers.
It means so much to me to know that people are praying for me. That I am thought of. You have no idea how much I love all of you.

Brady- READ PREACH MY GOSPEL! You have no idea. You MUST read that book before you get to the MTC
-Elder Grondel

No comments:

Post a Comment