Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 20th, 2012

Thank you so much for all of your love and support.

This week was really rough. We had a lot, and i mean a lot of visits fall through and we did a ton, and i mean a ton of walking this week. I am learning to work things out in my head better and also to ponder the scriptures. . The mission teaches so much and gives you a chance to build and nourish relationships with all kinds of personalities. 
 
We found a really special family this week that went to church and we marked a baptism for saturday. So at the end of the day, we had a tough week, but the fruits at the end were very sweet.

I love you guys a ton and hope that you have a great thanksgiving. The Lord loves you guys so much. I know he loves me. He is happy when we do what is right and He feels sad when we do what is wrong. He gave us the spirit so that we could know what is right always.

I love you guys!

-Élder Grondel jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment