Monday, March 4, 2013

February 25, 2013

YESSSS!!!!
Brady is coming to brazil and is going to a very VERY VERYYY HOT mission. I don't think he has ever seen weather like he will when he gets to the field. I knew that he would come to brazil. I am here, baxter is here... logic clearly states that the 3 b's will stick together haha.

Wow what a relief. i was thinking about him this week, but i was sure he would come to my mission here. i wanted to train him. I don't know how to express to you guys what i am feeling right now... i would have to use the words of nephi and lehi when they were surrounded by a pillar of fire and the voice of the Lord came to them in the prison... "and they were filled with that joy which is unspeakable and full of glory." there are so many good things happening recently... lexi going back to church, getting her GED, brady finishing his papers and getting his call, the little ones living life to the fullest, and here we had 2 more baptisms! :)

I am so stoked you guys. i am really, truly greatful for these many blessing the Lord has given to me and to my family. Even though i am weak, arrogant, and it seems like i shouldn't be so blessed... i am! The Lord loves me and he really loves my family too.

I read helaman 5 today and i loved the chapter! it was soooo good! i was impressed with the examples of just and righteous fathers. In chapter 5 it says that nephi and lehi remembered the words of their father... and the counsel he gave them was amazing and very touching when he explains why he chose their names. He saw heroes inside of his children before they were even born! I love the book of mormon.

I am glad that you liked the letter(s). thank you for the photos!

Amo vocês,

-Élder Grondel jr.



* we did a combined baptism with the first ward... :

No comments:

Post a Comment