Saturday, June 2, 2012

May 28th, 20012

Not a ton of news, but i have a companion that i have been praying for... forever! He is native, he was the secretary in the bishopric, and he is here to work. He has tons of ideas from his ward and working with members of leadership. I have been praying for help with finding new ideas to teach, find, and to baptize. And all of them came in the form of a nervous Elder from Fortaleza =] He is great, a little timid, but his desire is great. He reminds me a little of Elder Rampton from my district in Provo and São Paulo... except he talks more. I am really excited to work with him. This week we taught some very powerful lessons and he said to me he has never felt the spirit so strongly in his life. Que benção! Without knowing it he told me that he trusts me, that i teach by the spirit, and that this work is real. Today my brother is going to get married. He left the church 5 1/2- 6 years ago but he started to accept the missionaries again. and you know what? today he is starting a journey that doesn't end. He will get married to his beautiful wife, then she is going to be baptized, and after one year (and a little becase they love me and will wait for me to get back) they are going to the temple to be sealed for time (this life) and all eternity (forever!). I have never been so happy in my life and i have never felt the spirit so strongly! This church is truly the church of Jesus Christ! If you have any question or any doubt ask your Heavenly Father! My brother did, his girlfriend did, I did! and we all received the answer and undeniable confirmation that this is the church of Jesus Christ. A única igreja verdadeira na face da terra! The only true church that is lead and guided by a living prophet of God. God lives, Jesus is the Christ, and the Book of Mormon is the word of God.
Amo vocês,

-Elder Grondel

No comments:

Post a Comment